If you are a NY State licensed mental health practitioner (LMSW, LCSW, PsD, PhD) looking for a clinical home where you can develop your business as a child psychotherapist, please contact us for more information about our independent contractor position.
- Provide short term psychotherapy treatment to adults and children aged 5-12 and their caregivers
- Maintain a caseload of at least 12 clients
- Provide parent and conjoint sessions
- Be engaged in the ongoing pursuit of clinical knowledge and psychotherapy skills
- Complete clinical documentation
- Participate in a collaborative treatment team group one hour/week
- Experience working with children and families preferred
- Flexibility to work hours to meet productivity goals and deadlines
- Strong teamwork ethic; positive, flexible, able to take complete ownership of responsibilities
- Strong desire to increase clinical skills and receive clinical consultation
- Must have one of the following degrees and a current NYS license to provide psychotherapy: LMSW, LCSW, PsyD, Ph.D.
- Value and engage in anti-racism and social justice education
- Be curious, engaged, empathic clinicians
LGBTQ+ & Candidates of Color are encouraged to apply. Interested applicants please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.