Feelings School is hiring
Feelings Work is hiring fee-for-service therapists (LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, PsyD, PhD,) looking for a clinical home where they can grow their skills in child psychotherapy. We are a Brooklyn-based, small group practice with a collaborative approach to treatment. Our clients often seek us out because they are looking for short-term, family-involved clinical care for their children. Hours and caseload are flexible.
Check out our website at feelings-school.com for more information about our practice.
- Provide short term psychotherapy treatment to children aged 5-12 and their caregivers
- Provide parent and conjoint sessions
- Be engaged in the ongoing pursuit of clinical knowledge and psychotherapy skills
- Complete clinical documentation
- Participate in a collaborative treatment team
- Experience working with children/parents preferred
- Flexibility to work hours to meet productivity goals and deadlines
- Strong teamwork ethic; positive, flexible attitude; ability to take complete ownership of responsibilities
- Strong desire to increase clinical skills and receive training
- Must have one of the following degrees and a current NYS license to provide psychotherapy: MA, LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, PsyD, Ph.D.
- Value and engage in anti-racism and social justice education
- Be curious, engaged, empathic clinicians
- Be organized and able to work autonomously
LGBTQ+ & Candidates of Color are encouraged to apply