Feelings Work is hiring fee-for-service therapists (LMSW, LCSW, LMHC) looking for a clinical home where they can grow their skills in child psychotherapy. We are a Brooklyn-based, small group practice with a collaborative approach to treatment. Our clients often seek us out because they are looking for short-term, family-involved, evidence-informed treatment for their children. Hours and caseload are flexible, and both individual and group supervision are offered.
Clinicians will be trained and supervised in the implementation of Feelings School, an evidence-informed child psychotherapy model for children aged 5-12 and their caregivers.
Check out our website at feelings-school.com for more information about our practice.
- Learn and provide Feelings School (short-term, skills-based psychotherapy) to children aged 5-12 and their parents
- Provide Individual Therapy (currently all clinicians are working remotely.)
- Provide parent and conjoint sessions
- Complete clinical documentation
- Participate in a collaborative treatment team
- Experience working with children/parents preferred
- Flexibility to work hours to meet productivity goals and deadlines
- Strong teamwork ethic; positive, flexible attitude; ability to take complete ownership of responsibilities
- Strong desire to increase clinical skills and receive training
- Must have one of the following degrees and a current NYS license to provide psychotherapy: MA, LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, Ph.D.
- Value and engage in anti-racism and cultural awareness education
- Identify as curious, engaged, empathic clinicians
- Identify as organized, able to work autonomously, and have a private space to work from
LGBTQ & Candidates of Color are encouraged to apply
please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org